Does our natural soap have magical powers?
Of course we are proud of our natural organic soap bars. Whether they also have magical powers is up to you, but besides showering and bathing, there are countless other ways in which you can use our soap. Curious?
1. This sounds like a fairytale, but it's definitely not! Put a bar of soap under your sheets before you go to sleep!
Many people have trouble falling asleep at night. Sometimes it happens because you just can't find a comfortable position to sleep in, or maybe because you have restless legs that keep you from sleeping. For most of us, restless legs during sleep are only an occasional occurrence, but some people actually suffer from something called Restless Legs Syndrom (RLS). Restless Legs Syndrom is a condition where you are forced to move while you sleep. The restless legs are accompanied by a tingling sensation in your legs, but can also be accompanied by itching, leg cramps, etc. Even in your sleep! It is not really painful, but it is of course very annoying and frustrating. It can get so bad that it is very difficult to really sleep. It is also called periodic limb movement disorder. However, we have a simple solution for it. It may seem strange at first, but it works and that's the main thing. Restless Legs Syndrome is caused by the acidification of your muscles and to remedy this you need something to counteract the acid. One of the things that can do that is our natural soap, which is very suitable for that. The trick is to put a bar of soap at your feet, under your fitted sheets. You will notice that the restless feeling disappears from your legs. Try to do this every day if you want to achieve a long-lasting effect. The effects will soon be noticeable! As said, this is no fairytale.....and the choice of many scents gives it an extra pleasant effect.
2. Our natural organic soap bars can also help reduce waste simply by using less other things. A different kind of magic.
There are many interesting things you can do with our natural soap. Elicious soap is extremely versatile and useful in the household. It is cost effective and also helps save our planet by avoiding certain specialized products. Here are some examples of how to use your soap:
- Keep your nails clean: If you're gardening, scrape your nails over a bar of soap before you begin. It prevents dirt from getting stuck underneath and you can easily wash it away.
- Use it while painting: Rub soap along the edge of windows, door handles, switches, sockets, etc. If paint gets on, rub it off later.
- Preparing pans for outdoor cooking and barbecuing: If you plan to cook over a campfire or charcoal fire, cover the bottom with a thin layer of natural organic soap, you will see that you can easily wash off the black layer.
- Make things smooth again: Apply dry soap to zippers, keys, rings, drawers or sliding door rails if they are difficult to move.
- Keep insects and moths away: Mix soapy water in a spray bottle and apply to the undersides of plant leaves to repel insects. Put a small block in the wardrobe to deter moths.
- Deodorize: Put a few snippets of dry soap in a bag and poke a few holes in it. Put it in a wardrobe or in smelly shoes to enhance the smell.
- Keep it in your toolbox: Rub a nail or screw over a bar of soap. It is now much easier to hammer or screw into wood with less risk of cracks.
- Relieve Itchy Insect Bites: Rub our natural organic soap on insect bites to soothe the itch. (they also stay clean)
- Make your own body scrub: Grate a bar of soap and mix it with salt or coffee powder for an exfoliating body scrub.
- Do you have leftover soap? Put the leftovers in us soap scrub and storage bag of sisal. Then use that in the shower and you can use it to the last bit
This is what we know and there are certainly more applications than we have mentioned here. As always, we are curious if you have any tips to share with us….let us know what you do with our natural organic soap in a comment below!
Do you want to stay informed?
About our products for sustainable personal care and a plastic-free home, fun promotions and blogs? Register now for our newsletter!